 Trains / 442
Re: Web Page Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 07:41:29 GMT

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999 06:09:31 GMT, "Thomas P. Rafert" <trafert1@gte.net> wrote:

Finally, I've got some more images up. Start here
http://home1.gte.net/trafert1/  ,go to Lego Pages.
Comments welcome.

Nice pages, Thomas.   Though that opening page is _scary_.   :-)
That bridge scene is beautiful, with the waterfall and fisherman.  First-rate
work.  And the detail... the clear 1x1 rounds on the water... bubbles?
What are the fish tail pieces from?  I don't recall seeing those before.

-- Terry K --