 Trains / 4354
    Re: My EMD SD40-2 —Christopher Masi
   (...) snip the rest of the answer Thanks, I was basing my guess on the slang blower = supercharger; I couldn't remember if the SD40-2 were turbo/supercharged. No need to answer that one I can look it up when I get home. I have to laugh...what is a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My EMD SD40-2 —James Powell
    (...) remember if the (...) when I get home. (...) Turbo'd. All more recent EMD/EMDD products are Turbocharged rather than supercharged ALCO's and MLW's were Supercharged. They were legendary for the clouds of smoke they produced. (in a diesel, if (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)