 Trains / 4286
WTT: Lego Loco masked face minifig head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 01:25:03 GMT

Hey all,

I assume those of who bought this PC game know the promo 'fig I'm referring
to.  I'd like to get the head with the red mask on it that someone mentioned
recently and now I can't find the post.  I have a Train conductor (yellow
torso w/red tie, black legs, red cap) and two Train workmen (blue torso
w/red vest + vertical zipper blue legs, sunglasses head, white construction
hat).  I think all three of these are from #4565.  I'd like to trade one
'fig (your choice) for the head.  I'd love to get more than one!

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini