 Trains / 4251
Re: Trains and Moving Components
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:56 GMT

Barbara Sproat wrote:

I want to build a few trains with actual moving components.  However, I'm not
sure how to get components moving other than the wheels.  :)  Here are some
similar examples of what I'm looking for ...

- Smoke popping up and down from a smoke stack
- A minifig on a stand that sways from side to side (left to right)
- something that sways from front to back

One of the major problems I came upon is doing this in a small area so there is
room left over for details on the train.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Barbara

Sounds like Micro-Motor time to me...

Dean