 Trains / 4242
    Is anyone here besides me from Oklahoma City?? —Jeff Barnett
   I have been reading all these hundreds of posts by people from Oregon, Washington DC, and California. I would love to live in one of those areas, but i dont. So i am wondering if anyone here is from the Oklahoma City area. I think it would be great (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Is anyone here besides me from Oklahoma City?? —Jeremy Spin
   (...) Hi I live in LeFlore County Oklahoma. (near Arkansas) I don't really think I'm an expert builder but I've had my times. J.W.Hummer visit my failing site at www.geocities.com/spincity999 (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)