 Trains / 4218
    Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion —John Neal
    (...) Frank- Looks good but I assume you are using a fibblesnork background because you give credit for one yet I cannot see it using Netscape 4.5. All I see are random white rectangles. -John (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion —Frank Buiting
     (...) give (...) I have just downloaded Netscape and indeed it seems to have trouble with the stylesheets :-( I'll have to figure out how Netscape handles stylesheets differently than Internet Explorer. Thanks for mentioning it. -Frank (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion —Frank Buiting
   (...) give (...) The problem should be fixed now, a little script at the start of the page selects the right stylesheet for Internet Explorer or Netscape. Netscape seems to handle tables with background images wrong, so the Netscape version has no (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)