 Trains / 4187
Re: Attn Trainiacs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:38:34 GMT

Doug wrote in message ...
I don't know if this is a violation, I just thought that it might be a good
idea to alert those people that would probally be the most interested...if • you
also do N scale (or are considering starting out) see my post in lugnet
marketplace "For Trade".

Due to the current ongoing brooha about misplaced market posts, this is a
friendly public service announcement...

If you're unsure if something is a violation, consider reading the T&C and
the charter of the group. You may find them at:

charter for lugnet.trains:

http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=1

T&C:

http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=2

You can replace "trains" with any other lugnet group (just drop the
"lugnet." and convert all other "."s to "/"s).

And in case you don't feel like looking up the rules, the above post is not
in violation (and in my consideration, is close to a very good post, better
would have been to plop in the URL of the market post).

Frank