 Trains / 408
407  |  409
Subject:
Larry's Switcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:18:33 GMT

Hi Larry,
I justy wanted to share with you the SW1200-ish switcher I built. There is a
BN and a LIRR. I just recently added decals to the BN (its toward the top of)
http://www.pnltc.org/Gal_engines.htm.

BTW I also have been fishing for comments on my EP2 articulated electric
engine. Again (it toward the bottom) http://www.pnltc.org/Gal_engines.htm or
directly: http://www.pnltc.org/imgGal_ep2full.jpg.  Note: I have found the
dual 1/4 round gray bricks to finish it. It's only 47 studs long but still in
the realm of a long engine.

Also what colors for the list of pieces, all green?
SteveB