 Trains / 4050
  Re: 4558 doors(x4) for exchange

I looked a t this set, and I'm not totally sure how those doors look. Is there a chance that any of you have a scan of that particular piece. I'm not a train buff, but I have come across some more intresting pieces in the lots I've bought of ebay. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4558 doors(x4) for exchange

They are on Brickshelf - (URL) doors in question are shown on (URL) right behind the nose section. They are also shown on my Wants page at (URL) if you have any and want to get rid of them, let me know ;-) I need quite a few. I also need the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)