 Trains / 3811
  Older train sets

It's only been a year since the dark age has ended and I feel that I've come back to late...some of the older train accesory sets seem really great (4543, 4544, 4546, 4549) my question is has anyone seen any of these for sale anywhere ? I know this (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Older train sets

(...) If you find some let me know too please. But I,m afraid the only places where you will find them is on auction sites like ebay for incredible prices. greetings Hans. (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Older train sets

(...) Douglas, Take a look around some of the train-related sites. The original creations displayed far surpass anything that was available from TLG. I'm in the same boat but I've picked up some new (older) 45xx sets on offer in UK and Europe mainly (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Older train sets

(...) I agree with your assessment of the non set creations, still those sets could come in very handy. If you remember what was the cost in shipping for some of those sets from Europe ? (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Older train sets

(...) Douglas, I live in the UK and have picked up sets in France & Ireland over the last couple of years to take advantage of the strength of Sterling. Sorry I can't advise on shipping costs but I still buy some sets in the UK, best by far is Busy (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Older train sets

(...) Ain't that the truth. Well, I'm happy to say my fingers are sore. I've been building all day, with some help from the kids, and Nik's project train is all done. As you may recall, he had signed up (they are all studying Japan) to report on the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)