 Trains / 3756
    Re: Train Control —Martin Legault
   (...) through (...) Hi, in wich part of Ontario St-Jacobs is and who much to a track box cost? Who come do they have them since they are s@H exclusif? Martin (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Control —Ed McGlynn
   (...) come (...) Martin - I think he's referring to the outlet stores there. In particular, the Countryside Toy Outlet. Here's a portion of the web page: COUNTRYSIDE TOY OUTLET Exclusively LEGO Products Featuring the full current LEGO Product line (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        50's Streamliner —Oliver Giesen
   G'Day Also for train buffs don't forget about the 50's Streamliner that runs between Kitchener-Waterloo and St Jacobs. I can not find a schedule but check out www.stjacobs.com (519-746-1950 ??) Cheers Oliver Ed McGlynn <ejmcglynn@juno.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)