 Trains / 3685
  Re: 8 wide and bigger (was Re: 8 Wide)

The problem is that the turns are so sharp that the cars clip the corner by as much as 6-8 studs, depending on the length of the car. An extra magnet or two won't help. I put one straight between the curved sections and although it looks a little (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide and bigger (was Re: 8 Wide)

(...) lol As I was responding to Kev, you posted:-p Yes, this is a major problem when dealing with passenger cars or locos that are (in my case) 60-80 studs long. One just can't build anything close to turns (This, unfortunately, *includes* the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)