 Trains / 3614
  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

Per Paul who I just spoke to at home, (no you can't have the number, don't ask) TLC found a few more. The price to USA is almost exactly what it was to get it from S@H so basically it's not like we're saving any money, just that we were laggards who (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

Remember when 3225 and 2126 came out, they were being slammed left and right as awful sets? Now they go for $100+ on Ebay! I'm just getting mine for Parts, though I might Ebay 1 or 2 to help defray the costs of the 2-4 I keep (depending on how many (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)