 Trains / 360
359  |  361
Subject:
Which Hopper? (was Re: Wheels and Tires from 5571 anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 00:49:31 GMT

Steve Piehler wrote:

Excellent hopper, Larry.  Nice use of the wall sections.  Steve

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
[snip]

I'm hoarding mine to see if I can do another chemical tanker or a
cracking tower with them. If I can't, they'll be on the block. I just
posted the chemical tanker I did with 5561 hubs to my freight cars page
if you're not sure what I am talking about.

Steve, which one are you referring to? The only one that uses wall
sections is the big white/black one (and the little one it mutated
from...) That one has been up a while.

Should I date my pictures or date the sections or something?

That particular hopper is no more. It shattered. Twice. The second time
I didn't rebuild it. I need to work on a design that is sturdier on the
inside but still looks like that on the outside.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.