 Trains / 3550
  4556 Train Station - Something to buy?

I have found a 4556 Train Station with a 30% rebate. I wonder if this set is something to buy? I think it looks juniorized. Someone who have expressions on this set? Regards, Hugo Matre (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4556 Train Station - Something to buy?

(...) Looks like it's made out of bricks, not wall pieces. It does have a lot of large windows. I'd buy one for 30% off, just becuase I like my 4554 so much. Actually, if it came in yellow I'd buy it for retail price! BTW, the 4554 is one of the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)