 Trains / 3515
    Re: Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders! —Steven Barile
   This is so cool. I love to hear stories like this. If TLG is really reading these posts this must prove that LEGO trains are a viable alternative to more traditional "TOY TRAINS" SteveB PNLTC (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders! —Frank Filz
    Steve E Barile wrote in message ... (...) more (...) At the local MRR Clubs show a couple months ago, I spent quite a while talking with a friend from church, who also happens to be a modeler, and works at a mall MRR store (in addition to working (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)