 Trains / 3510
  Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders!

I went to the Fresno Model Railroad club meeting last night and brought some LEGO train stuff. I figured one or two people might want to see one, but that most would not be interested. Ha ha ha, how wrong I was. There were about 25-30 people there (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders!

Thats pretty cool Mike, I've been thinking about going to one of the meetings of the Piedmont Division which is the NMRA chapter in Atlanta. But I wasn't to sure how they would respond to the LEGO trains. Maybe I'll be inspired by your actions and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders!

This is so cool. I love to hear stories like this. If TLG is really reading these posts this must prove that LEGO trains are a viable alternative to more traditional "TOY TRAINS" SteveB PNLTC (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Steve E Barile wrote in message ... (...) more (...) At the local MRR Clubs show a couple months ago, I spent quite a while talking with a friend from church, who also happens to be a modeler, and works at a mall MRR store (in addition to working (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)