 Trains / 3498
  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

I recall somebody posting pictures of a design that sounds like the below here (or maybe on RTL?--but I'm pretty sure it was here) not tooooo long ago. I think the stubby tapered beam can be had for example in the red Technic chopper that's been on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

OK, got it. Instructions even included. (...) chopper (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)