 Trains / 349
  New Rural Station, New Freight cars

I finally got round to making a bit of room and posting some of the pics of some of my more recent work. If you surf my site, at the bottom of the buildings page you'll see my rural station. This blue/white station is intended to capture what a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)

  Re: New Rural Station, New Freight cars

Nice stuff, Larry! Good use of the round-top half-arches (especially since they are easier to get than the stepped-top half-arches). Steve (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Rural Station, New Freight cars

(...) Thanks, Steve. Very true, especially in white... I have to tell you that those parts gave me fits, though, as the whole assembly is rather fragile until you get plates on both the top and bottom of the plate like section that sticks out of the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)