 Trains / 3332
Re: NMRA San Jose in Y2K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 20:34:56 GMT

I'm in for helping, Mike, but I'll have to deflect until I get back from the UK
at the start of February. Let's do some planning at the next BAYLUG meeting
about this....

I'm willing to drive 2 or 3 others down to Fresno for a some weekends of
platform building, if that would help.

Anyone want to travel to the valley in the spring??

Paul Sinasohn