 Trains / 3252
Re: FOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 15:26:25 GMT

Congratulations!

I wish I could find something similar, in Space, but somehow, everyone seem
to know how valuable old space stuff are...

--Tobias

Ok, my dad knows this guy who is really into model trains ( the guy is • married
but doesn't have any kids). So as I was saying, he was really into model
trains...and back in 1992 his wife bought him a 4558 Lego METROLINER!!.
He of course said that lego was just a toy and that he wasn't interested. • So
she put it up in the attic!
Today my dad went to go talk with this guy, you know, friendly chit chat. • Then
my dad brings up my Lego hobby and the guy starts going on about the
Metroliner, and that he will give it to my dad for $50.00....and well right
now I am holding my MISB METROLINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs off into bedroom drooling*

Erin
--
In a recent poll, well there was no poll cause I'm so caught up in my Metro
Liner!!!!!