 Trains / 3242
Re: FOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 20:58:27 GMT

Erin Windross wrote:

Ok, my dad knows this guy who is really into model trains ( the guy is married
but doesn't have any kids). So as I was saying, he was really into model
trains...and back in 1992 his wife bought him a 4558 Lego METROLINER!!.
He of course said that lego was just a toy and that he wasn't interested. So
she put it up in the attic!
Today my dad went to go talk with this guy, you know, friendly chit chat. Then
my dad brings up my Lego hobby and the guy starts going on about the
Metroliner, and that he will give it to my dad for $50.00....and well right
now I am holding my MISB METROLINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs off into bedroom drooling*

Erin
--
In a recent poll, well there was no poll cause I'm so caught up in my Metro
Liner!!!!!

Lucky Find! Good Show.

I'll bet it's not MISB any longer heh heh.

Dean