 Trains / 3223
    Two Metroliners —Andreas Stabno
   I'm a little giddy since I'll be getting a second Metroliner in the near future. Thanks so much, Scott. But my question is, has anyone converted a metroliner into three passenger cars? I'm wondering how to divide the windows and doors between the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Two Metroliners —Frank Filz
     (...) I don't own a Metroliner (though I do own some Metroliner parts), but I do have some ideas. Do you have any extra grey train windows (you need one more pair)? I would take all the windows from the 4 engines and make a 2nd coach. If you don't (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Two Metroliners —Steven Barile
   Andreas, I did the same. I left the current coach design in tact except for the window arrangments. In two coaches I used 4 regular windows on each side. The center post is 2 studs wide and the outer two posts are 1 stud wide. On the second set of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)