 Trains / 3220
  Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy

For anyone who's interested, the Zany Brainy in Rocky River, Ohio, has a bunch of the 4565's in stock. I bought one last night, and there were probably at least ten still in stick. Anyone who lives nearby, or is looking for a store to ship one from, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy

(...) more (...) Money was a limiting factor here as well, if that makes you feel any better! (otherwise I would have bought all of them!) Now I'm just waiting for the next check to come in so I can pay my truck payment and the phone bill!! (Gotta (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)