 Trains / 3206
    Re: Looking for 4565 Review —Troy Cefaratti
   Michael, I purchased 4 of these today at the local Zany Brainy, and just finished putting one of them together. I am very happy with it. I've not had alot of experience with trains, but this set seems to have alot of interesting parts. My one nit so (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 4565 Review —Bryan Wong
   (...) How does the "scale" work? I have this set too, but I have a hard time opening brand new unopened sets... :) Bryan (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)