 Trains / 31630
Re: First train meet by a Swedish LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 19:15:22 GMT

Chris Gray wrote:

What exactly is the role of aliens in Swedish government?

Actually, that model's supposed to be the White House of the USA...
Mars Attacks! anyone? I think Mr. Chance can be seen in the garden, too.
:-)

The builder is Robban, and you can see more of it here -
http://www.swebrick.se/index.php?topic=2561.0

--
Anders Isaksson