 Trains / 31625
Re: First train meet by a Swedish LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 05:47:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anders Isaksson wrote:
The Swedish LUG Swebrick (www.swebrick.se) has had many meetings, but today
was the first one solely spent on trains.

http://www.swebrick.se/index.php?topic=3291.msg57152#msg57152 (text is in
Swedish, but pictures are valid in all languages).

We had a lovely day, everybody was happy, and all the trains survived. Film
will be available on brickshelf some later time...

This sounds cool and I look forward to seeing the pictures, but when I click on
the link I get a "Varning!" and it says I need to "Logga in" but I don't have a
Användarnamn or a Lösenord.

Iffa Ia speaka vitha mya Sveedisha accenta I can almost understand it, but is
there a link that works without registering somewhere and logging in? :) Thanks!

-Matt