 Trains / 31629
  Re: First train meet by a Swedish LUG?

(...) Looks like it was a fun session! I have one question, however: What exactly is the role of aliens in Swedish government? -Chris Gray (NALUG) (12 years ago, 6-May-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First train meet by a Swedish LUG?

(...) Actually, that model's supposed to be the White House of the USA... Mars Attacks! anyone? I think Mr. Chance can be seen in the garden, too. :-) The builder is Robban, and you can see more of it here - (URL) Anders Isaksson (12 years ago, 6-May-12, to lugnet.trains)