 Trains / 31577
    LMC - Guest —Steven Barile
   Hi All, I had a couple suprise guests a week or so ago. The first out-of-towner AFOL to visit the LMC was Dan Parker from Seattle. The second was Abner! After a nice visit and tour of the LMC we were driving away and I had a thought, so we turned (...) (12 years ago, 23-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LMC - Guest —John Neal
   (...) lol Gauging from his grip on that hammer, I'm guessing that Abner must have been a big help. (URL) JOHN (12 years ago, 24-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: LMC - Guest —Abner Finley
   (...) The LMC set by SteveB will be part of the 2013 LEGO Cuusoo line. ;-) -Abner (12 years ago, 28-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)