 Trains / 31528
  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

I will be inheriting a large number of 3"x3" pieces of lightly used industrial carpet. It's a short Berber like pile. Also it is meant to lay directly on cement and has a bit of a cushion to it so I'm good to go! I was wondering if I must/should (...) (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

(...) LMAO When we get the actual, uh, set, when we get the piece, it’ll...it’ll follow exactly these specifications. I mean even these contours and everything? Um, I’m not understanding it. What do you mean “the actual piece?” Well I mean...I mean (...) (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

OK, OK, make that 3'x3' pieces! 8P (...) F*ck the napkin!!! (...) (12 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)