 Trains / 3151
  Metroliner at for sale at store

I'm just curious when was the last know date a Metroliner was available for purchase as a retail store or S@H? I would guess around the year 1995-1996? Does anyone have a more specific date or any stories revolving around looking for (or finding) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Metroliner at for sale at store

(...) The last year I ever found one on the shelves of a store was in 1995. That was the same year it sold out at Shop At Home. I'm sure that they continued to pop up on store shelves for some time after that. But the moment a set disappears from (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)