 Trains / 31487
Re: The pulse is getting weak again.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 04:23:32 GMT

   Eurobricks Train Tech forum- probably the most active I’m aware of. Although the discussion and standard is often not to my taste since there’s a lot of love for the 80s trains style and MODs.

I don’t notice this bias...perhaps because I like 9v. ;)

The only issue I have with eurobricks traintech forum is the picture posting rules on there, and the moderators do tend to drop the hammer a little too hard sometimes, maybe that’s my opinion.

On an unrelated note, I went to my p.o. box and found that an emerald night was in it as well as a toby duplo train.

TRAINS!!!