 Trains / 31485
Re: The pulse is getting weak again.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 02:46:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   I thought I had a good idea of trying to breathe life back into lugnet.trains. It last a while, but seems things are going dormant again. Is there a better forum to use that we can all agree on?

Merry Christmas! Rob

Hi Rob,

There’s no one central place anymore. The main areas I know of are:

Eurobricks Train Tech forum- probably the most active I’m aware of. Although the discussion and standard is often not to my taste since there’s a lot of love for the 80s trains style and MODs.

Flickr trains (and its children) - active in bringing attention to models (which can be discussed on their flickr pages) but it’s a different way of doing things. The standard of models and discussion on flickr is usually pretty high.

RAILBRICKS - has some discussion but it’s pretty minor.

Tim