 Trains / 31454
  Re: Americanized Emerald Night Full Train MOD/MOCs

(...) Hi Mike, Nice done. Train runs verry well as can be seen in the video. I noticed that the doughter was also enjoying it by jumping over the track :) Regards, Ludo (13 years ago, 26-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Americanized Emerald Night Full Train MOD/MOCs

(...) Some of the modifications I made was to fix some of the friction issues on the front and back trucks of the engine. When powered by the drive wheels with a Power Functions XL motor they are not that big of an issue. When the whole engine is (...) (13 years ago, 27-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)