 Trains / 31424
  LEGO Train set instructions

A long time ago in a galaxy... well, anyway, I think Brickshelf had set instructions (is that right or was it Peeron?) and before they took them down I grabbed all the ones I knew about that had anything to do with trains. If anyone wants some or (...) (13 years ago, 10-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Train set instructions

(...) Instructions are still available! They are on Peeron.com now - just look up the set number and they link to the instructions. I have also had great luck finding instructions to current sets through links on Brickset.com. -Matt :) (13 years ago, 10-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)