 Trains / 31405
  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) That's an awesome spread you go there! I really like how its size and shape remind me of how train clubs try to standardize module size and layout of track for uniformity and interconnection. The rounded roof of the main building is probably (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Thanks much! Looking back I should have built it a lot bigger, but I made some design changes to get it to fit on 3 32x32 baseplates to fit inside the Wye I designed for my future Texas State Railroad diorama. I can't take any credit for the (...) (13 years ago, 25-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)