 Trains / 31401
  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Wow! The next level of building is reached. I always loved to explore your colorful steam engines. Now there is even a fitting scenery around - and what a beautiful one! I like how you managed to create the rounded walls and above the roof (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Thanks Ben! If it wasn't for LDraw I don't think I would have been able to get that roof to work as it does. I plan to do a lot of photography with this one in the future, probably a different shot with each of my TSRR locomotives from (...) (13 years ago, 25-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)