 Trains / 31400
  Re: LEGO (has not!) killed the train club

(...) (URL) (...) Cale, this engine is stunning and really beautiful with all it's details! I agree with you on the extreme play value of power function. LEGO did well on this system. By combining 9V + IR-trains + PF-trains the system wins even (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO (has not!) killed the train club

(...) Thank you Ben. I have to say that when I started building LEGO steam several years ago your models were one of my big inspirations so you praise means a lot. I agree that combining systems can provide some excellent modeling opportunities. Add (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)