 Trains / 31384
Re: Why, dear LEGO???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 23:23:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Why do you have to buy the rechargeable battery and the transformer to recharge
it as separate items?  Can't you sell it as a kit?

If they sold it as a kit you'd be posting

Why do you have to buy the rechargeable battery and the transformer to recharge
it together?  I already own the recharger?

Come to find out the main reason is the charger can also be used with the NXT
battery pack. I did not know this information. I was just wondering why anyone
would want a charger by itself. No complaints. Just a brain fart on my account I
guess.

I was assuming you could package a battery with a charger and make it cheaper
for the consumer buying both pieces together in the same box. I also assumed
that a spare or extra battery would also be available as it is now.

I just couldn't figure out why I needed to buy just the charger by itself.