 Trains / 31383
Re: Why, dear LEGO???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:08:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Why do you have to buy the rechargeable battery and the transformer to recharge
it as separate items?  Can't you sell it as a kit?

If they sold it as a kit you'd be posting

Why do you have to buy the rechargeable battery and the transformer to recharge
it together?  I already own the recharger?

I have 2 rechargers and about 5 batteries so I'm glad they packaged it this way
(separately)

Next Rob will be asking LEGO to package straight and curved track together. :)