 Trains / 31383 (-5)
  Re: Why, dear LEGO???

(...) I have 2 rechargers and about 5 batteries so I'm glad they packaged it this way (separately) Next Rob will be asking LEGO to package straight and curved track together. :) (13 years ago, 20-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: MegaPov vs. Overlaying Multiple Pictures

--snip0-0 (...) It's a unix thing so if you've not spend much time on unix you'll probably never encounter it. Luckily they also make a windows version :) (...) Excellent. It really can do just about everything but the command line gets very (...) (13 years ago, 20-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Why, dear LEGO???

(...) If they sold it as a kit you'd be posting Why do you have to buy the rechargeable battery and the transformer to recharge it together? I already own the recharger? (13 years ago, 20-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Why, dear LEGO???

Why do you have to buy the rechargeable battery and the transformer to recharge it as separate items? Can't you sell it as a kit? (13 years ago, 20-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: MegaPov vs. Overlaying Multiple Pictures

(...) Thanks Tim! Never heard about "Image Magick" before, so this tip was very helpful. Mostly I use IrfanView for all simple transformations. (URL) had a look into the compose-area and that should offer what I am looking for. Great! Leg Godt! Ben (13 years ago, 20-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact