 Trains / 31370
  Containers and printing (was Re: I'm bringing sexy back

(...) ILTCO was an attempt to keep the lines of communication among clubs open. It fizzled out. (...) Those are very nice cars... do the containers interoperate/interchange with the recently released Maersk Train's containers? If not, would it be a (...) (13 years ago, 18-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Containers and printing (was Re: I'm bringing sexy back

Ditto everything Lar just said. That cereal car was cool! (13 years ago, 19-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Containers and printing (was Re: I'm bringing sexy back

(...) <snipped> Hi Larry & Rob, (...) I don't know, i don't have the Maersk train yet. The 20-Foot container is 6 x 14 studs + 1 for the opening doors. The 40-Foot container is 6 x 29 studs + 1 for the opening doors. I only hope now that those (...) (13 years ago, 30-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)