 Trains / 31369
  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) Wasn't dissin' ya! You guys did great. I'm just worried that NMRA participation peaked around the time of Cincy/Philly/Detroit... (13 years ago, 17-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) I think the one distinct advantage that NMRA 2005 had was that it was centrally located for just about every club on the east coast, and a good chunk of the midwest. I know 2013 will in Atlanta during July 14-20, and I will most likely be (...) (13 years ago, 18-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)