 Trains / 31365
  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) We did have a four club display at the NMRA National Train Show this year. I am working on an article about it. Russell BayLTC (13 years ago, 17-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) Next year is Grand Rapids, MI... hoping to top 4 clubs but it's time to start organizing it. Who is in? (13 years ago, 17-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) Larry, we don't have as many clubs out West like you do in the Midwest and back East. I'm lucky I got what I got. :) Russell BayLTC (13 years ago, 17-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) Wasn't dissin' ya! You guys did great. I'm just worried that NMRA participation peaked around the time of Cincy/Philly/Detroit... (13 years ago, 17-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) PennLUG may be interested or at the very least I would be if there was a LEGO Train display organized. Cale (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) Hi Larry, There has been some discussion in the Ontario LUGS about going to an NMRA Train show again, I assume the Dates for the Train Show would be Aug 2nd - 5th (ish) I will ask around our Lug and see if there is any intrest. Jeff VW (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) I'm interested, too far off to forecast, but keep me posted. (13 years ago, 29-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) I think the one distinct advantage that NMRA 2005 had was that it was centrally located for just about every club on the east coast, and a good chunk of the midwest. I know 2013 will in Atlanta during July 14-20, and I will most likely be (...) (13 years ago, 18-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)