 Trains / 31363 (-10)
  Re: I'm bringing sexy back

(...) As I believe you may have mentioned, once or twice! :) Fortunately your innate modesty is only exceeded by your building talent. Building an entire museum's worth of locomotives is no mean feat!!! (13 years ago, 15-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm bringing sexy back

(...) Bringing sexy back? I've never left! :) I've been posting all my new train MOCs here to Lugnet. Just recently finished the last of 9 locomotives from the Texas State Railroad. 5 steam engines and 4 diesels, quite a feat if I do say so myself. (...) (13 years ago, 15-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains Sidebar

(...) I've never had special access here on Lugnet, I've always just been a civilian. --Tony (13 years ago, 15-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO Lugnet group

(...) Thankfully its an umbrella organization and not (URL) Umbrella Corporation> or they might be undead.. FUT ot.fun (13 years ago, 15-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Categorized Idea/Instruction Repository?

(...) That information would be quite useful on the side bar... (13 years ago, 15-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Categorized Idea/Instruction Repository?

(...) I think its called (URL) RailBricks>. ;) (13 years ago, 15-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Categorized Idea/Instruction Repository?

Is there or could there ever be a website dedicated to such things as categorized ideas, construction techniques, instructions, etc. that you could go to and get information. For example: If I was a builder (oh wait I am) and I wanted some passenger (...) (13 years ago, 15-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) LEGO still make 9v trains, they just run on batteries ;) Tim (13 years ago, 15-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO Lugnet group

(...) It's not dead, it's just resting. :) Eric archived the site but I think Mike is going to restore it with big "historical" tags on it. There was some useful info there even though the idea of an umbrella organization seems not to have panned (...) (13 years ago, 14-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Trains Sidebar

For right now I'll volunteer to do a few sidebar updates to remove broken links and maybe add some new information. Anthony? John? Rene? -Rob (13 years ago, 14-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact