 Trains / 31355
Re: ILTCO Lugnet group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 22:39:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
If ILTCO is defunct shouldn't there be a message on the trains/iltco page that
states that?

And yes, I posted to Lugnet! :P

It's not dead, it's just resting. :)

Eric archived the site but I think Mike is going to restore it with big
"historical" tags on it. There was some useful info there even though the idea
of an umbrella organization seems not to have panned out.

Perhaps a lot of the useful library stuff could be moved to the railbricks site?