 Trains / 31354
  Trains Sidebar

For right now I'll volunteer to do a few sidebar updates to remove broken links and maybe add some new information. Anthony? John? Rene? -Rob (13 years ago, 14-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains Sidebar

(...) I've never had special access here on Lugnet, I've always just been a civilian. --Tony (13 years ago, 15-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains Sidebar

(...) Yeah. It's me and Tim David who were last in charge. But I'll happily pass the torch to Rob. I've got more than enough LEGO commitments than people actually look at ;) Tim (13 years ago, 16-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)