 Trains / 31364
Re: Trains Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:13:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
For right now I'll volunteer to do a few sidebar updates to remove broken links
and maybe add some new information.  Anthony?  John?  Rene?

-Rob

I've never had special access here on Lugnet, I've always just been a civilian.

--Tony

Yeah. It's me and Tim David who were last in charge.

But I'll happily pass the torch to Rob. I've got more than enough LEGO
commitments than people actually look at ;)

Tim