 Trains / 31337
    Cereal wagon —Ludo Soete
   Hi, Here 2 renderings of my new cereal transport wagons. I made them first in 7 wide,based on the original model from Helos, see: (URL) but all my trains are 6 wide and they couldn't pass under a overhang on my warehouse. So i decided to rebuild (...) (13 years ago, 22-Jun-11, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Cereal wagon —Chris Gray
   (...) They are quite different from anything I've seen here (western Canada). Here we have a more rounded grain car. -Chris Gray (13 years ago, 23-Jun-11, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Cereal wagon —Ludo Soete
   In lugnet.trains, Chris Gray wrote: > On 11-06-22 11:11 AM, ludo soete wrote: >> Hi, >> >> Here 2 renderings of my new cereal transport wagons. I made them first in 7 >> wide,based on the original model from Helos, see: >> (URL) >> but all my trains (...) (13 years ago, 23-Jun-11, to lugnet.trains)