 Trains / 31325
  Re: Need Help Designing a Train Table

(...) Clifton; Thank you for that info and the links. My table is only for personal enjoyment, will not be traveling, and I have a limited space in my garage. I had considered leaving a space in the middle, but your modular idea is really great. (...) (13 years ago, 30-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need Help Designing a Train Table

(...) Clifton; (...) We use two- inch spring clamps to connect the tables on the underside. Two per side on each side where two tables are joined: (URL) spring clamps hold the table together without damaging the wood. Our tables’ legs are attached (...) (13 years ago, 2-May-11, to lugnet.trains)